- Metal is a permanently available resource
- It doesn’t deplete over any timescale
- It never loses its molecular properties
- It can be recycled and reused indefinitely
- Metal is the most recycled packaging material in Europe
- Recycled metal packaging feeds the production cycle – significantly reducing energy use
In line with our certification to ISO 14001:2015 we continuously try to improve our environmental footprint.
Post Consumer Recyclate and recycled content
Metal recycling rates are calculated using the End of Life 0:100 Approach – Material to Material Loop. For data on the latest recycling rates please visit the Metal Packaging Manufacturers Association website www.mpma.org.uk/facts-figures/.