Roberts Metal Packaging has over 130 years’ experience in metal packaging which means we have a wealth of knowledge to help you create the perfect packaging for your project, however big or small.
- Our friendly team are on hand to provide technical and commercial support
- Working with independents and multinationals, we can process and supply orders in all sizes, from the smallest to the biggest so whether you’re starting up at home or shipping worldwide, we can help you
- We’re world leaders in embossing and debossing technology so no challenge is beyond us
- Our bespoke design services ensure you receive the best solution every time
- As winners of numerous packaging awards you can be confident we’ll find the right solution for your needs
- Our 30,000 sq ft manufacturing facility utilises the latest automated machinery and control systems so we can meet the toughest deadlines with consistent quality
- Our network of sales partners around the world means we can support your business wherever you are
From small beginnings
Roberts was originally known as The Roberts Capsule Stopper Company Limited and was founded in 1887. After gaining a strong reputation as cork traders, Roberts then expanded into the manufacture of cork stoppers before adding pressed metal decorative tops to their service offering. As the popularity of cork gave way to pre-threaded metal caps in aluminium and tinplate, Roberts was ideally positioned to become market leaders, and swiftly became the first choice for manufacturers throughout the UK.
Roberts remains Europe’s premier manufacturer of pre-threaded metal caps and aluminium jars and containers. Our clients range from global cosmetics, healthcare and food companies through to independent manufacturers of home and leisure products.
Skill, experience and understanding; three qualities that have made Roberts the award-winning metal packaging provider it is today.